Sustainability and the efficient use of resources are global trends that the textile industry is increasingly having to face. The challenges for brands and companies are complex and require foresight, change and informed decisions in order to remain competitive.
We will address cutting-edge topics and provide you with impulses and specific solutions in terms of sustainable action:
- How can the fashion industry respond to challenges raised by the UN Climate report?
- Is organic cotton sustainable on a global scale?
- How to be credible with sustainability actions?
- ZDHC - new developments in chemical management
- How can we move from recycle to reuse?
The online event will offer space for discussion to answer all your questions.
Participation is free of charge.