Visit us at our info booth No. A156!
From 18 – 20 October the experts from the detergents/cleansers, cosmetics and perfumery industry from across Europe will meet for the SEPAWA congress – this year for the first time in Berlin.
With over 130 lectures and presentations and 350 exhibitors, the SEPAWA Congress offers a wealth of information to more than 3,000 participants. The Congress is therefore the most important communication platform for these industry sectors.
The Hohenstein Institute has been participating for more than 20 years now.
- We would like to cordially invite you to visit us at our booth No. A156 to exchange ideas, develop individual solutions together, plan research projects or get some information about our range of services.
- To be able to focus on your specific concerns at the stand, we would be happy if you could arrange a personal meeting with our experts in advance.
- Apart from our info booth, Dr Igor Kogut from our research team will provide a presentation about “Recycling of water and detergents for industrial laundry processes”. You are also very welcome to attend this specialist presentation.
We are looking forward to meeting you at our stand, and wish you an exciting and successful participation in the event!
The following contact persons from different areas of work will be available at the Hohenstein stand No. A156:
- Performance of detergents, cleaners and manual dishwashing detergents
- Skin tolerance and skin sensitisation, safety of cosmetic products, odor
- Research projects in the field of industrial laundry