Seminar - OEKO-TEX® New regulations in 2018 / The Advanced Tool To Market Your Products Within The More Demanding Consumers
|Date:||15-Mar-2018 - 15-Mar-2018|
|Time / Details:||11:45 am - 12:15 pm|
|Location:||5.2-H23 Forum Space, NECC (Shanghai) / 5.2馆 可持续发展专区论坛开放区
|Organiser:||Hohenstein Textile Testing (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.|
- Part Ⅰ - OEKO-TEX® - New regulations in 2018
- Part Ⅱ - The advanced tool to market your products within the more demanding consumers
- Andy Niu (Hohenstein Group/Head of Sales in China)
- Psyche Li (Business Development Consultant)
- OEKO-TEX® provides support along the entire textile manufacturing chain, from the "input” to “production” to the “output”. In addition, OEKO-TEX® Association strongly supports the “Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC)”, “Detox Campaign” and “consumer protection and sustainable production”.
- In-vitro cell tests can provide a direct and effective way to prove that a textile product has no cell toxicity and sensitizing potential based on living cells and Immune cells. The Hohenstein Quality label "Skin friendly and hypro-allergenic" can help you to open up new markets among the target group of more demanding consumers.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.