The OEKO-TEX® Product Portfolio
|Date:||28-Sep-2017 - 28-Sep-2017|
|Time / Details:||09:30 am - 02:30 pm|
|Location:||Juniper Hall, Habitat World India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
|Organiser:||Hohenstein India Pvt. Ltd.|
Our experts from the official OEKO-TEX® office in India will present the advantages of the existing portfolio of OEKO-TEX® certifications and services for brands, retailers and manufacturers.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a third-party certification system for textile products at all stages of production tested for harmful substances. Certificates are issued if all components meet the annually updated requirements.
- MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a product label for textiles made with materials tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities and made in safe and socially responsible workplaces. The product ID on the label allows to transparently trace labelled products.
- STeP by OEKO-TEX® an independent certification for environmentally friendly and socially responsible production facilities of the textile chain who want to transparently document their sustainable commitment by means of an assessment, a company audit and a scoring.
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® is an independent certification for textile chemicals, colorants and auxiliaries. It consists of a two-step verification procedure that analyzes if the substances meet specific criteria for a sustainable textile production.
- Based on an annual status report, DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX® enables manufacturers along the textile chain to assess whether their chemical management and the quality of their wastewater and sludge are in line with the goals of the Detox campaign.
- LEATHER STANDARD by OEKO-TEX® is a third-party certification system for leather articles of all levels of production tested for harmful substances. Certificates are issued if all components of an item meet the annually updated requirements.
- MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® is our database that allows you to monitor and assess your suppliers along the textile value chain with respect to sustainable aspects. At the same time it offers the possibility to transparently manage existing OEKO-TEX® certificates.