MySTeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Electronic certification management for STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX and STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- Individual evaluation of the supply chain for brands, retailers, and manufacturers within the textile chain
- Targeted analysis of key performance indicators (such as waste water) based on data from the STeP certification
- Benchmarking and statistical analysis of the whole supply chain or individual companies
MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® is a database for brands, retailers, and manufacturers, which enables them to evaluate their own supply chains and manage OEKO-TEX® certificates.
- Advantages for industry and trade
MySTeP by OEKO-TEX® offers customer-specific evaluation of the supply chain using the MySTeP dashboard. This includes detailed information such as:
- A risk assessment of your supply chain by using extensive information from all levels of your textile production chain
- MySTeP makes it easier to evaluate and report on your sustainability performance and that of your suppliers
- Statistical evaluations of STeP valuations, environmental figures, and other indicatorsVisual analysis according to production steps and benchmarks such as the global average, the best production sites regionally, and the modular average
- You can monitor and manage your OEKO-TEX® certificates in real time (validity of certificates, etc.)
MySTeP allows companies to review and evaluate their suppliers based on their own unique sustainability goals. Thanks to this flexibility, users profit from:
- The adaptation of your demands to those of the international market
- The implementation and monitoring of initiatives from non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- The possibility to compare suppliers based on various aspects of sustainability
- The possibility of selecting new suppliers according to sustainability aspects that are important for your businessThe possibility of identifying risks in the existing supply chain and reacting to them
- Information provided
All users of the MySTeP database receive a customized view of data related to their supply chain. Each supplier determines the amount and type of data available to business partners and whether to disclose the selected data to other companies further down the supply chain.
There are two different levels of data release:
- Required information: These include the type and validity of the OEKO-TEX® certification, the country where the production site is located, and the type of operation (e.g., spinning mill, weaving mill, finishing facility, or manufacturer of ready-made goods).
- Individual scope of information
- In addition to the required information, this also includes detailed information on the STeP certified companies, such as the exact scoring. However, the address and contact details can also be given. The company is also free to create an individual company profile for MADE IN GREEN in MySteP.
- After you have set up your MySTeP account, you can contact your suppliers/production sites within the system and add them with your existing certification or company data.
- Each production site decides which data is displayed to the requesting MySTeP user.
- Information such as a STeP audit report can be released individually.
- Database and user rights
Each supplier can decide how much, and to what degree, relevant production sites and product data are made available to the OEKO-TEX® community. Database users decide what data is released in addition to the required information.
|MySTeP - Questions & Answers|