23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019
Through interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts this conference will give you an insight into the European polyester market and its drivers and developments, as well as focus on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
- Obstacles and Solutions Facing Polyester Supply and Demand
- The Polyester Trade and the Impact of the Asian Market on European Production
- Addressing Regulations Framing the European Polyester Fibre Market
- Examining the Technologies within Polyester Fibre, Yarn and Textile Production
- Technical Use of Polyester and the Opportunities for Growth in the Market
- Implementing Sustainable Methods of Polyester Production
- Moving Towards a Circular Economy through Polyester Fibre Production
- Understanding the Relationship between Polyester and Ethics
Please click here for more details about this event
Don't miss the specialist presentation given by Pamela Ravasio, Hohenstein on the topic
"Circularity & credentials – believing is good, control is better."
Date: 24 Oktober