Hohenstein Quality Label
As a prerequisite, defined minimum requirements must be met with respect to the properties tested. The conditions for the use of the quality label are stipulated in a separate contractual agreement.
The Hohenstein Quality Label enjoys a high level of credibility amongst retailers and consumers thanks to its scientifically based, yet practical demands. It is also commonly found in a diverse range of product sectors, thus enjoying a high level of recognition.
The Hohenstein Quality Label is currently awarded for the following quality features:
- Wear and sleep comfort
- Physiological comfort
- Antimicrobial effect
- Skin-friendly properties
- Hypoallergenic properties
- Environmental compatibility
- Effectiveness against house dust mites
- Odour reduction
- UV- protection according to AS/NZS or EN 13758-1
- Suitability for leasing
- Specific device properties
- Laundry care
- Modification of equipment
Click here for exemplary Hohenstein Quality Labels.